Leadership is defined as the process of influencing people by providing purpose, direction, and motivation to accomplish the mission/job and improve the organization. Purpose is the why in everything we do and is the grounding force in our lives. Direction provides the how to accomplish all the tasks and goals we have. Motivation is the will to do what in necessary to make all of this happen. Leadership is one of the key components to effectiveness and achieving success in life. This course will focus on how to unlock your purpose, develop direction, and instill the motivation to increase your effectiveness in all facets of your life.
• Increase your personal and professional effectiveness through the application of leadership.
• Enhance your team and organization through the understanding of self-leadership.
• Recognize how leadership enables teams and organizations to realize their vision by increasing the effectiveness of all their members.
• Understand and assess yourself.
• Analyze your character and the five elements of character.
• Understand the leadership principles and their value as a leader.